The Kodak OG 3.24 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system.
Wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy.
Best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
Operates at 24V, so an ideal match with the Pylon UP2500 24V model or Hubble Lithium AM4.
The device includes:
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
For protection against unstable grid it is a must to install the Sollotek AVS device. Not installing this device may affect your product warranty.
Datasheet & Manual Downloads
115 mm × 300 mm × 400 mm